My Apologies...

Please be patient with me as I build this site. For now, it's a simple blogspot portfolio with minimal information while I gather more of my work. It will be official shortly. Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday

Flea Market Set

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to work with Crave Photography again. She was doing an amazing bridal shoot which included a horse of all things. Amongst the already beautiful setting of the field, rustic barns, and horses, I added a little "Flea Market" flair as if the couple was having a little rendezvous and discussing their future together. Stylizing gives depth and texture that sometimes isn't achieved in nature alone. This particular set gives a romantic feel and grounds the area as if it were a room outdoors. There is no limit to the possibilities of stylizing. It can only help set the tone of the story the photographer is telling with their art.


No comments: