My Apologies...

Please be patient with me as I build this site. For now, it's a simple blogspot portfolio with minimal information while I gather more of my work. It will be official shortly. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday

sTyliNg SesSioN sneak peek....

Last week I styled a set for Gina Maxine photography from California. She was shooting the adorable vintage clothing line Eden's Bouquet. It's not fully posted yet but I got a sneak peek and I was excited to share.


The original set had a lot going on, in fact, there were two separate sets for Gina to pick from. We had never met and since she was out of town I kind of had to improvise with what I thought she could use, including the adorable little model featured here.  I over did it a little (ok, a lot)  but the great thing about over accessorizing the shoot is that she had her own little flea market to pick from. In this shot Gina chose a simple antique stool and I had pre-made the vintage sign with the clients name on. Remember, "It's all in the DETAILS".  I stylize based on customer request and the photographer captures the perfect shot. Beautiful. It's so much fun to work with such talented photographers! Thanks Gina:)

1 comment:

gina said...

thank you SO much for styling my Eden's Bouquet session. it was AWESOME!